Ingredients: Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Softgel Servings Per Container: 90 Description Amount per Serving % Daily Value * Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.† Daily Value not established. Saw Palmetto Berry Extract (Serenoa repens) (Standardized to 85-95% Fatty Acids) 320 mg† Pumpkin Seed Oil (Cucurbita pepo) (Cold-Pressed) 80 mg† Other Ingredients: Vegetarian Softgel Capsule (modified corn starch, glycerin, carrageenan, water). Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish or shellfish ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens. Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children. Natural color variation or natural separation of oils may our in this product. Vegetarian/Vegan Store in a cool, dry place after opening. Please Recycle. Family owned since 1968. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Item Weight: 3.4 Ounces
Dosage Form: 320
Allergen Information : Dairy Free, Egg Free, Soy Free, Gluten Free
Special Ingredients : Dairy free, Non GMO, Soy free, Vegan
About this item
- MEN’S HEALTH*/SUPPORTS HEALTHY PROSTATE FUNCTION*: Saw Palmetto is a botanical known to help support healthy urinary flow and prostate function.*
- WITH PUMPKIN SEED OIL: NOW has included pumpkin seed oil as a base for this product as a nutritional oil contributing essential fatty acids and phytosterols that are important for men’s health.*
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Halal, Kosher, Non-GMO, Soy Free, Vegan/Vegetarian, Made without Gluten, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Low Sodium
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers’ recommendations, when provided.